This legal notice compiles the General conditions that govern access and use of www.ramonhermosilla.com, ownership of R. Hermosilla Gimeno Abogados, S.L.P.
In compliance with the information right contained in the Organic Law 34/2002, article 10, of 11th July, which includes “Information Society’s Services and Electronic Commerce”, the following data is reflected: R. Hermosilla Gimeno Abogados, S.L.P. is the legal entity owner of the Web, addressed in C/ Conde de Aranda Nº 1, 4th floor, 28001-Madrid. Registered as, book 32892, Folio 81, Section 8, Sheet M-592201, and CIF: B87156311, in the Mercantile Registry (Registro Mercantil), Madrid.
Object and links
- R. Hermosilla Gimeno Abogados, S.L.P. provides free and clear information about the firm, practice areas, professionals who compose the firm, as well as its location.
Web’s Intelectual Property
Intellectual property rights of the Web, its graphic design and sources code, are exclusive property of R. Hermosilla Gimeno Abogados, S.L.P., having the exclusive exercise of exploitation rights. Access to the Web may not be construed as attribution of rights.
Reproduction, distribution, public communication and total or partial modification, without express authorization of R. Hermosilla Gimeno Abogados, is prohibited. Trade names, brands or any other distinctive signs contained in the Web are the same way protected by the Law.
Use of the service and Responsibilities
Conditions of access and use of the web are strictly governed by the current law in force and the principle of good faith by committing the user to correctly use the web and its offered services.
All acts that violate legality, rights or interests of thirds are prohibited.
- R. Hermosilla Gimeno Abogados, S.L.P. disclaims all liability in case the access or visits to the web were prevented or hampered due to an interruption or defective electrical service, telephone supply or other telecommunications providers non R. Hermosilla Gimeno Abogados, S.L.P., or in case of social conflicts or other force majeure situation, or any third’s action, including requirements or administrative or judicial orders, sabotage or saturation, intentional or not.
Damages suffered by visitors on their computers or telematics media as consequence of any of the circumstances previously exposed, will not be assumed as liable the same way.
Update and modification of the Website
- R. Hermosilla Gimeno Abogados, S.L.P. reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained on its website, as well as the configuration or presentation thereof, at any time, without prior notice, and will not assume any liability.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
We informed you that your personal data will be used by R. HERMOSILLA GIMENO ABOGADOS S.L.P., in order to manage your request and maintain the professional and commercial relationships with you. Your data will not be ceded to others. The use of this data in necessary to process your request. You can exercise your right to access, rectify, cancel, oppose, portability and limit the use of your data by addressing to R. HERMOSILLA GIMENO ABOGADOS S.L.P. C/ Conde de Aranda N.º 1; 28001 Madrid (Madrid) or trough email@example.com, proving your identity with a photocopy of your ID. You will also have the right to file a claim at the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD), in case of non-observance of the current legislation relating your personal data.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that download in your computer when you access to certain webpages. Cookies allow to collect and recover information regarding navigation preferences from a user or its device.
Which cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies in our webpage:
How to disable cookies from the main browsers?
Usually is possible to stop accepting Cookies from the browser, or from a particular service. Every modern browser allow a configuration of the Cookies. These settings are usually in “options” or “preferences”, from the browser’s menu. Although it might change from one version to the other, the Cookies policy configuration for the most used browsers is the following:
- Internet Explorer: Settings – Internet Options – Privacy – Settings
- Firefox: Menu – Options – Privacy and Security – Use costume settings for history – Uncheck cookies from website
- Chrome: Settings – Advanced – Privacy – Content setting – Cookies – Blocked
- Safari: Preferences – Security