Our Commercial Department provides advisory services to companies (listed and unlisted) from the outset, covering all branches of corporate and commercial law and providing counsel in all types of legal transactions.
Advisory on commercial matters includes:
- Partnership agreements.
- Advising Boards of Directors and Board Secretary tasks.
- Advising partners and shareholders (majority or otherwise) to defend and protect their corporate interests.
- Structural modifications (mergers, spin-offs, split-offs, capital increases and reductions, etc.).
(II) Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Due Diligence.
- Analysis of the legal risks of proposed operations.
- Contractual funding structures for business acquisitions (MBO/LBO, MBI, BIMBO, etc.).
- Joint Ventures.
- Counsel on existing alternatives to corporate restructuring.
- Counsel in all phases of the acquisition process (confidentiality agreements, non-binding bids, letters of intent, Term Sheets, purchase agreements).
- Advising clients upon entering a company and in investment / divestment processes.
- Processes pertaining to mergers, spin-offs and commercial structures for the sale and purchase of companies.
(III) Corporate Governance.
- Analysis of the internal structure of companies on matters of corporate governance.
- Preparation of reports featuring needs detected.
- Adaptation of companies to new corporate governance requirements.
- Monitoring the evolution and compliance of corporate governance standards at companies.
(IV) Commercial contracts.
- Advising companies on issues of recruitment in terms of both recurring needs and special operations, based on business activity and the nature of the sector.
- Corporate internationalisation contracts.
- Consortium agreements, JVs, and collaboration agreements.